General Abstract Submission
All researchers, academics and professionals in the fields of occupational and environmental health, history and the social sciences are invited to submit abstracts on the broad theme of the conference. The submission of abstracts is now open, and will close on 10 December 2019 (extended from the original deadline of 30 October 2019). Abstracts submitted will undergo expert review by the Scientific Committee of the Conference. We will notify the submitters of abstract decisions by mid January 2020. The Scientific Committee will make a decision as to whether the abstract will be presented orally or as a poster.
Guidelines for posters and presentations are indicated below.
You are reminded about our theme for the conference (“Occupational and Environmental Health: At the crossroads of Migrations, Empires and Social Movements”), and abstracts relevant to this will receive priority.
Abstract Submission Guidelines
- Only abstracts submitted in English will be reviewed.
- Abstracts reporting original work not previously presented at a meeting/conference will be prioritized.
- Abstracts must not exceed 2000 characters (approximately 300 words, excluding the title, authors and affiliations) and should use the official abstract template. Abstracts can be unstructured.
- Abstracts must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All abbreviations must be spelled out on first use.
- Abstracts should be thoroughly checked for spelling and grammar – either UK or US English is acceptable.
- Accepted abstracts will be published in the Conference Proceedings as submitted. Edits and changes may not be made after your abstract is reviewed.